THE SILENCE OF THE HEART
----------------------------------------------------------------
Lies are the seductively dangerous. 
When I continuously making myself out that don't think much,overthinking is really injurious to mental health. But unfortunately it continuously knocking my mind, even after my hardest try it was not taken a single move. It continue with its poking to me. I am struggling with my two minds the first mind says," Is it really okey a night stand at very first date. Wasn't it the biggest mistake in your life." and the second mind says ,"are you certain it was a mistake!"..
whenever I see a mark on my neck that's look like a hickey, my heart throbs violently, I cannot forget the pleasant exhaustion a feeling of satisfaction unlike anything I've felt before, this feels heavenly, his fingers stroke my hairs, his hand moves slowly like he is comforting a child. His strong arms pull me close and wrap me up in an embrace, I bury my face in his broad chest.
I cannot forget when he said ," I felt an attraction to you that left no room for remembering me that we first meet". He made love to me tenderly, he drags his warm lips along my skin, its full of heat of his infinite pleasure I was feeling.

No matter how hard I try, my mind says, ( you enter a pure physical relationship and he won't ever choose you for the main event. A relationship that starts from hook up isn't going to go in a direction,  I want ....) but my second mind says, ( it's not about regretting, its a feelings of having the wings to fly, its a feelings when he looks at me with full of respect, and I am his lady only).. when his
finger gently entwined with mine, when his lips brushed mine, the temptation it's to great to resist, its felt like something from a dream, but the feelings of his soft lips was real and so is the sweet rush of pleasure I felt in my body. I got lost in the illusions our heat melting together, our hearts beat as one. When he slowly and wordlessly reached for the bottons on my dress neither of us said a word. It's like he knew from the beginning that I was not going to say No..
He unbotton my dress and he rans his fingers over my bare skin, I felt like my skin where he touches me was on fire, I could feel my heart on my throat, I might stopped breathing , my nervousness finally reached his pick when I felt his finger on my breast, he caressing the hard nipples of mine, we pressed lips together, and his hand skilfully remove my dress, he rans his hand up and down my body, we tear each other clothes off and our naked bodies pressed together...

                                         To Be Continued ........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog