THE SILENCE OF THE HEART 
----------------------------------------------
There will be no end of thinking, its been a year we met and we made up of our very first date, After a month from our first date I shifted with him to his place. I didn't know why; but I couldn't stop myself, I fell for him in each and every second, his cryptic smile,his sparkling eyes, his mischievous nature attracted me so badly that I couldn't stopped myself to fell for him,and make me realised that I am not alone now, he is with me.my heart gives a little skip whenever I found him my close, the more I looked at him the more I found how much he is mine, I never thought I'd one day lieing next to him. When I had seen my and his clothes litters everywhere the floor around the bed after the night, my heart goes ummm.
But someone said the hard truth of life that is ,nothing is forever, our past always leave their marks on our present, may be after a day or week or month or year, never leave us alone how much we trying to ran away from them.

As day going I found him,his behaviour towards me was so indifferent day by day, we talked less copulation more , we less connected, beginning i complained he console me as he is busy with his lounch. But after he less botherd about that. I know he loves me, but his ignorance broken me inside slowly.he touches my skin only not my soul anymore, his ignorance made my heart silent.

Triyi woke up when she heard he is taking shower, her head is full of heaviness, she went to bathroom door seen his tall shadow through frosted glass, the sound of shower become stopped, he said 'ohh, you awake, wanna shower..!!' Triyi surprisingly said, 'when did you come, why didn't called me.' The man said, I swa you at dinning hall and why you slept on the floor.I thought I shouldn't disturb you and brought you here in our bedroom. Were You drunk horribly last night Triyi? Triyi mumbled,' no..... I......Dont know....I can't remember..."

On the breakfast table, Triyi pouring the jouic in glass and said ,Arav did we made love yesterday night?" Both are share a glance and Arav smirk,said "we can do now too". Triyi gave him a faind smile and asked again, did we Arav??" Arav gave her a naughty look and said 'why you asking me like this'? and answer is no we didn't". Arav finished his breakfast and out for his office gave her a kiss on her forehead..
Triyi quickly went to her room locked the door behind her and stand infront of mirror, there are several fresh red purple marks on her neck, on her right cheast and the inner thighs and hands,they are obviously hicky, She didn't  get where those came from. Why she couldn't remembered anything about the last night.....
                              TO BE CONTINUED.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog