Ohhh my God,someone save me,She said to Mrs Bose Mom please I don't want to marry not now not anytime.. I don't believe on relationship Mom, I don't wanna to go with traditional life husband and kids and all,a regular life.whats wrong with in that Mom, Mrs Bose gave her a sharp glance and said because we living in society we should follow the rules where we live. Mom I hardly care about, this is my life my choices why didn't you get that.. she takes her bag and storm off the room. Mrs Bose stand like a statue and lost in thoughts..

She is upset she is sad inside, she never understand that if she doesn't wants to go with normal flow what's wrong with in that, why the society of middle class not accepted?? Why her mother said to her we should follow the rules.. is the rule are same for the mens..aaa... noway.. these rules regulations for women's only.. The finger always pointing on them and them only. If a girl loosened her virginity no one ask a single question to a boy but blamed a girl,scrolling them. a girl have the responsibility to maintain the tradition,secure the respect of family only.. really ???
She has been
looking for the answers for whole night..
There are some thoughts you can't avoid and there are some feelings you can't deny...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog