It's been so long I haven't seen you Pallav, I haven't smell you, I haven't feel your lips touched mine,your soft lips touched my bosom, your heavy breath travelled my face, my chin, my forehead.Your warm tongue touched my shoulder my back,I experienced your hardness into my softness, it made me feel the first Sunrays after a darkest night. I promised myself Pallav I ll never leave you alone till my last breath my soul belongs to you,I belongs to you forever. I will made you complete. Then why did you do this to me ,I loved you like anything, my whole world was you and you only, how could you do this to me..tears rolled out from her eyes she covers her face with her hand and said to herself how can I miss our heartbeats, how can I forget our togetherness, how can I forget your tight hugs which made me realised love give voice to our worship,God woke up inside me. Love can happen once and last for life-long, my destiny made you my first love and I made you my last love.and now its time to experience death..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog