""FOREVER "" it's like a impression, a thought,a feeling,which make us realised nothing can be destroyed or I can say nothing has expired. It suppressed time to time, but always there. It always leaves it's marks on our present.
Jiya everything is "FOREVER" , only we passed those times.. but when we travelled back we will always find those stuffs which we spend together. I promised you, I ll be there for you always, but it obvious I ll be not there with you in your future ,but, my presence always make you feel 'I am here'.

Jiya "FOREVER "is as good as bad, it means IMMORTALITY and you know Immortality is 'CURSE'..
Jiya wiped up her eyes and look at the sky and with her broken voice she said, 'Father why you are not here with me I need you,I don't wanna to live without you anymore. I'm tired. Really really tired..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog